Find answers to your common questions below. If you have more specific questions, please call the Front Desk of the resort you are staying at.
Are Employees Wearing Masks?
Yes. For your safety and the safety of the staff, all Associates are required to follow State and local public health guidelines in wearing a mask.
Am I Required to Wear a Facial Covering?
While the resorts are taking steps to increase physical distancing in common areas, they are still asking guests to wear a facial covering when in common areas. It's understood that some Guests are unable to wear a facial covering due to health restrictions. Please limit your interactions in common areas and have a member of your household with you to help ensure physical distancing.
What Will the Check-in Process Be?
Steps are being taken to reduce touch points and make this process as contactless as possible including a curbside option. When you arrive, please call the front desk for further assistance. If you do need to go into the lobby during check-in we suggest that only one person enters and you leave luggage in your vehicle.
Will Amenities and Common Areas be Open?
As needed and where it is possible, furniture is being adjusted to increase distancing in common areas. Resorts are asking Guests to be courteous of others by not creating group gatherings in these spaces and by wearing a mask. Common areas undergo deep cleaning at the beginning and end of each day. Additional cleanings are made throughout the day as needed.
What is Your Cancellation Policy?
ResorTime offers a flexible cancellation policy up to 7 days from check-in for guests. You may cancel at any time for any reason. Before you travel, please review CDC and State health advisories to confirm eligibility to stay with us. If you are displaying symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 please follow the recommendations of Public Health Officials and stay home.
What Are the Enhanced Cleaning Measures?
- Electrostatic sprayer
- Hand sanitizer available around the resort
- Rooms are sealed after sanitization is verified by management
- Guest directories have been removed and replaced with digital resources
- Remote controls are sanitized and placed in a sleeve
- Delivery of items will be dropped at the guest door in a bag
- Common areas are treated with an electrostatic sprayer and we encourage you to use the hand sanitizer available around the resort frequently.
- Guest rooms undergo an enhanced cleaning regimen and management verifies the added measures of sanitization. A seal on the entry door indicates the room has passed inspection and has not been entered since it was cleaned and sanitized.
Will there be Daily Housekeeping?
For your safety and the safety of housekeepers, daily cleaning services will be paused. Upon request, your resort will schedule a cleaning day and time with you while you are not in your room to ensure the highest level of safety during the cleaning process.
Will there Still Be Activities?
At this time, resorts are unable to accommodate group activities in an effort to limit group gatherings in compliance with State and local mandates. Please visit the Front Desk for sanitized activities that you can take back to your room.